- Degree in psychology with focus on neuropsychology or neuroscience or degree in neuropsychology or neuroscience
- Practical experience in neuro-psychological diagnosis and therapy
- Research interest, ideally also research experience
- High patient orientation and stress resistant
- Ability to work in a team, independence and enthusiastic personality
- Fluent German and English
- Performing neuropsychological diagnostics and rehabilitation after mild traumatic brain injury in elite athletes and other patient groups
- Development of a neuropsychological training concept to improve performance in sports
- Documentation of clinical findings and examination results
- Recording of service accounting
- Close cooperation with the medical staff and the therapy team
a responsible and varied job in an interdisciplinary, international and motivated team, a good introduction and modern employment conditions. With your commitment you will contribute to the sustained success of the centre. You can expect a modern workplace in a dynamic working environment.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Dr. Nina Feddermann, SCC’s head physician, by email. Have we aroused your interest? Then please send your application documents as one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30.9.2020.